Tax Assessor data is at the center of all data tracked by GeoLogic. Nearly all other Modules rely on timely updates of the MODIV data for accurate processing of their workflow. The Assessor Module includes automated import, parsing and linking routines that make pushing this data to other Modules a seamless process.
SDL believes that Tax Assessor Departments are actually service organizations that operate with a network of departments that have a greater purpose. That purpose is to serve and protect the citizens of their community. To effectively operate within a network, you must be able to communicate with the other members, interact with them, see what they are doing and share data with them. Now you can, with the Professional Series of Workflow Automation tools from Spatial Data Logic.
- Access to MODIV data with an easy to use interface for sorting, grouping and searching specific properties or groups of similar properties
- The search, summary and reporting capabilities are excellent tools for Revaluations
- MODIV update capability allows you to quickly and easily update other departments with the most up to date property owner information. This will reduce inquiry calls into your department.
- Access to Building Department data with search and report capabilities will enable you to prioritize properties for reassessment
- Holistic and historic view of every municipal property
- Access existing systems
- Import routines for major NJ venders
- Expands “Additional Lots” field into new records
- Links the new and existing records with the Parcel file
- Integrated into your GIS
- All data can now be linked to a parcel
- Integrated mapping tools are easy to use