Municipalities in New Jersey have been using UCCARS for processing construction activity for over a decade. This software allowed you to swiftly and accurately determine how much money you owed to the NJ Department of Community Affairs. It was not intended to do much more than that.
SDL believes that NJ Construction Departments are actually service organizations that operate within a network of departments that have a greater purpose. That purpose is to serve and protect the citizens of their community. To effectively operate within a network, you must be able to communicate with the other members, interact with them, see what they are doing and share data with them. Now you can, with the Professional Series of Workflow Automation tools from Spatial Data Logic.
- Easy-to-use: menu driven/point & click/follows process currently used
- All data processed will be stored at your municipality
- Historical data from your existing software program will be imported into Building Pro
- Based on DCA forms and will perform monthly DCA transmission/reporting via email
- Internet connectivity is NOT a system requirement
- Municipal tax (ModIV) data is easily updated by your Assessor
- Integrated into your GIS
- Applications/Permits/Certificates/Inspections/Violations can now be linked to a parcel
- All Building data is now linked to tax information enabling reporting and spatial analysis
- Integrated mapping tools are easy to use
- Accepts permit applications and inspection requests via the SDL Municipal Portal