Fire Prevention Bureaus are charged with the enforcement of the Uniform Fire Code of the State of NJ. This responsibility calls for periodic inspections of commercial, health care, restaurants, businesses and schools. Scheduling the inspections, recording results, issuing licenses and violations are functions that can be conducted more efficiently with automation. Daily, weekly and monthly reminders and reports will enable maximum efficiency and success.
SDL believes that Fire Prevention Departments are actually service organizations that operate with a network of departments that have a greater purpose. That purpose is to serve and protect the citizens of their community. To effectively operate within a network, you must be able to communicate with the other members, interact with them, see what they are doing and share data with them. Now you can with the Professional Series of Workflow Automation tools from Spatial Data Logic.
- Easy-to-use: menu driven/point & click/follows process currently used
- Complaints of Code violations can be received from other municipal employees or citizens
- All data processed will be stored at your municipality
- Historical data from your existing database will be imported into Fire Prevention
- Fire Inspections, Certificates, Violations and Complaints can be processed, tracked and printed
- Statutes look up and search for citation
- Municipal tax (ModIV) data is easily updated by your Assessor
- Integrated into your GIS
- Applications/Certificates/Inspections/Violations can now be linked to a parcel
- All Fire Prevention data is now linked to tax information enabling reporting and spatial analysis
- Integrated mapping tools are easy to use
- Accepts inquiries to the Fire Prevention Bureau via the SDL Municipal Portal