This is the platform that powers the GeoLogic Municipal Software suite. Think of it as the harness that each of the department specific, workflow automation software modules all connect with. The GeoClient handles all common work across each module like security, database connections and GIS interaction. It also serves as a common user interface so that users can easily move from module to module.
The DataGrid is the final element of the GeoClient. It includes a complete listing of all the tabular information that is held by the municipality. This data can be summarized, sorted, queried, exported or printed to meet all of your reporting needs. Each Module exposes its own DataGrid categories for use by any employee in any department. Users can also create their own categories and track ad-hoc data and attach them to features on the map.
- Integration of traditional department data with GIS data
- Centralized Complaint, Reporting and Document Management
- Easy to use GIS that automatically links data across departments
- A Parcel Offset Wizard is included for determination of adjacent lots within a specified radius or a selected parcel. The resulting list is used to create mailing labels
- GIS Tools for managing map extents, line lengths and area measurements
- GIS analysis with real time data for better management of information
- Departmental data is associated with tax parcels. Easily view a cross section of all departmental data related to a single parcel with a click of the map