Land Use Pro can simplify the enforcement of your Land Use Ordinance, minimize your generation of paper and provide a digital archive for all of your Board activity. In addition, Planning and Zoning Applications can be assessed via the software and Zoning Permits and Denial letters are produced based on the outcome. Violation Notices can also be created with LU Pro.
SDL believes that Land Use/Community Development Departments are actually service organizations that operate within a network of departments that have a greater purpose. That purpose is to serve and protect the citizens of their community. To effectively operate within a network, you must be able to communicate with the other members, interact with them, see what they are doing and share data with them. Now you can, with the Professional Series of Workflow Automation tools from Spatial Data Logic.
- Easy-to-use: menu driven/point & click/follows the process currently used
- All data processed will be stored at your municipality
- Historical data from your existing software can be imported into Land Use Professional
- Is based on NJ Land Use Law and will support your local Land Development statutes
- Enables you to process Zoning Permits and Violations to your local Zoning Ordinance
- Fees can be managed and collected
- Municipal tax (ModIV) data is easily updated by your Assessor
- Integrated into your GIS
- Applications/Permits/Certificates/Inspections/Violations can now be linked to a parcel
- All Planning data is now linked to tax information enabling reporting and spatial analysis
- Integrated mapping tools are easy to use
- Accepts Planning and Zoning Board applications and inquiries via the SDL Municipal Portal