The Municipal Portal allows citizens and other anonymous users access to all relevant workflow and GIS data online. It serves as a single website for users to access data for individual street addresses or tax parcels as well as any associated GIS data. The availability of this data online can dramatically reduce walk-in and telephone inquires that are currently handled by your municipal staff. Likewise, your staff will also have access to this data when they find themselves away from the office.
In addition to read only access, online users can also initiate workflow related activities such as Permit application, scheduling Inspections and the logging of Complaints or Comments. The processing of these online entries are fed directly into the GeoLogic Workflow engine so that the appropriate employee can act on the request.
Finally, users have access to all of your scanned documents online. This includes full text and metadata searching of all documents.
- Citizens and merchants can apply, track and inquire online
- Online data entry flows into GeoLogic Workflow Engine
- Complaint Input and Tracking
- Service Requests
- Inspection requests
- General Inquiries
- Citizen and merchant data entry reduces input required by township employees
- Used with both GeoLogic Desktop and GeoLogic.Net
- Include links to other websites
- Documents are available anytime, anywhere and from any place
- Provides access to municipal maps and GIS data over the internet
- Google Earth Integration