We set the standard for municipal management solutions.
SDL Municipal Management Software is a premier municipal management platform that helps local governments to automate departments, workflows and functions.
- Robust geographic information system (GIS)
- Cloud-based, web-based and desktop applications
- Engineered to meet stringent regulations of local governments
- Interdepartmental suite of modules to track files and activity
- Ease-of-use for officials, employees and citizens
Founded in 1997, SDL has been an innovative provider of geographic information system (GIS) solutions. With beginnings in engineering studies of waste water user fees and analyzing utility infrastructure, SDL uncovered a void for a dynamic municipality management solution that could be easily updated and accessed by multiple user-types, including local government officials, employees and citizens. As a result, SDL’s Municipal Management Software was born.
What is GIS?
A geographic information system (GIS) is designed to capture, visualize, analyze and manage spatial or geographic data using a dynamic mapping feature.